25 Things About Me
It’s a generic blog post, but I’m doing it mainly for something to look back at this time next year and see what has changed.
25 things about me
- It’s not secret I’m a perfectionist. But, my need for precision is rooted in my mild diagnosis of OCD. No, I don’t daily tasks in a repetitive sense. Instead, it all happens intricately in my head. I obsess over things that worry me.. to the point that I was finally put on medication last fall. No, it isn’t life-altering, but it is something I work daily to make sure it doesn’t get out of hand.
- I absolutely cannot stand when someone dislikes me for extremely petty reasons, such as, something I put up on social media.
- White Zinfandel quenches my thirst.
- I have 8 little cousins that I would drop everything for… in a heartbeat.
- I guess I am a self-diagnosed coffee/tea addict.
- It’s taken me a while to get the small amount of confidence I do have in myself.
- Old people melt my heart.
- I love the Make-A-Wish® Foundation. But that’s no secret.
- I have never drunk an energy drink.
- I have never smoked anything.
- WVU was the only college I applied to. (Sorry Mom, I know you thought I filled out that Fairmont State application, but I never did.. Oops.)
- I suck at math. Okay not really… I’m pretty decent, but I HATE it.
- Flying makes me really nervous. Yes, I’m afraid of crashing and dying. No, don’t feed me that “If it’s your time” bullcrap. I can think of a lot better ways to die.
- Number thirteen leads me to this one. I am terrified of the thought of death. I cannot come to terms with it. Maybe it’s my age?
- I am an advocate for an Apple a day…. An Apple product that is 😉
- I am obsessed with inspirational stories. My dream job would be to write and share them with the world (i.e. the stories featured on College Game Day, The Today Show, Ellen, etc..)
- I’m frightened of life after college. Going from having everything planned out for four years to not knowing is scary…but exciting I suppose.
- Ice cream is my favorite indulgence.
- I hate LSU.. mostly because I don’t like Les Miles for some reason.
- Bill Snyder, Kansas State’s Head Coach is my Uncle! (Not really, but let’s pretend because I love him and college sports).
- John Wooden is absolutely, 100 percent my role model, followed by Jimmy V and Randy Pausch. Watch this video of the Wizard of Westwood, you’ll understand my love.
- Sushi and Bubble Tea make up my favorite meal.
- I make a to-do list for every day.
- My papaw was adopted. So technically, there are some missing family roots I hope to research soon.
- I’m moving to Ann Arbor, Michigan in 5 months. GAH!